Description de l'offre
Healthcare Global Services
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
· Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area
· Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems
· Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers. LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team
· Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area
· Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of Field Modifications and Preventive maintenances inspections documentation for assigned accounts
· Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms. Shares best practices
· Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement
· Qualified to Degree level or equivalent knowledge and experience
· Technical analytical skills. Field Services experience
· Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities
· Knowledge in CT systems can be an advantage. Sought by others for guidance and advice
· Knowledge of fluent Dutch and basics French is required as well as the knowledge of English to communicate with online center and having the ability to read service- and user manuals and instructions
· Ability to work independently with minimum direction. High work standards and quality. Initiative and motivation. Plans and organizes work effectively together with our call center
· Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills
· Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions
that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology
and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .