Healthcare Global Services
Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia
Drive the customers’ modality Training-in Partnership (TiP) education process on assigned product base through the execution of university style curriculums and assessment processes based on order configuration. Responsible for providing hands-on and diadatic training at customer sites to a physician and technologist audience. Drive the sale of educational offerings to the customer base through collaboration with Sales and Service and direct selling efforts.
• Provide Sales team with recommended DI TiP product services for each selling opportunity.
• In partnership with customer, develop and administer training plans to fulfill obligations of order that ensures customer competency and high NPS.
• Coordinate the delivery of customer training with Service/Sales groups.
• Drive realization of revenue through execution of on-site delivery targets.
• Aggressively manage personal travel budget to goal thru optimization of travel strategies and cost savings.
• Provide consultative support to customers in driving customer productivity thru the implementation of customer consultative projects.
• Become recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies, answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
• Support market growth initiatives (i.e. industry tradeshows, product demos, image quality collection, clinical sites).
• Ability to demonstrate product expertise during clinical training and customer support.
• Work in a fast-paced environment providing Clinical Support in assigned modality.
• Work closely with the Sales organization to clinically support GEHC customers.
• Answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
• Work with the Project Management, Sales and Service Organizations to coordinate training events at the assigned customer installation sites.
• Actively participate in the development of customer training tools and providing input in regards to relevant clinical tools needed for future products and services.
• Communicate all relevant customer information including product and customer opportunities to Field Sales, Marketing, Project Management and Technical Support.
• Produce well-written comprehensive post-training reports and provide written product feedback to Project Management, Service, Engineering and Management.
1. Associates degree or RT certification plus 5 years professional experience as nurse or other healthcare professional appropriate to the specific modality
2. 5 years’ clinical experience.
3. 3 years of specific modality experience, versed on latest product platform of modality.
4. Willingness to travel extensively (4 to 5 days a week including weekends). All clinical, modality and product experience must be current.
5. Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment.
6. Ability to operate a PC with Windows software.
7. Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
8. Must have a valid driver's license and willingness to fly.
9. Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
10. Successful candidate will be a self-starter, self-directed, team oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
11. Possess strong interpersonal and customer and management skills, has ability to work in high-pressure environments and places personal and business integrity at forefront
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
1. 10+ years clinical experience.
2. 5 years of specific modality experience.
3. Superior interpersonal and communication skills, professional disposition and demeanor.
4. Makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence.
5. Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback.
6. Projects credibility
7. Prior exposure/experience with GE Healthcare products
8. Experience in facilitating adult learning. Ability to present complex material in simple terms.
9. Bachelors degree
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).