Danone Canada is the country's largest consumer-facing B Corporation. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone Canada is looking for a Retail Development Specialist - Ontario - Danone Canada in Mississauga.
Danone Canada is looking for Retail Development Specialist in Ontario .
As part of this position, you will be accountable for:
Mission: As a Retail Development for Danone, you will be responsible of an assigned territory ( Woodbridge to Scarborough to Pickering ), the achievement of objectives, including Danone visibility and product availability, sales targets, the improvement of Danone’s brands positioning, the customer frequency coverage, the implementation of priorities and initiatives of customer business teams, and the rate of introduction of new products.
• Identify and create sales opportunities following the analysis of customer needs.
• Develop and maintain business relationships.
• Plan and negotiate animations (tastings, competitions) in stores.
• Review and compare prices, retail margins and the competitors’ activities, on a regular basis.
• Interpret data store (POS) as well as those of the, to increase both sales of existing programs and create additional sales opportunities.
• Maintain good relations with the stores to ensure optimal implementation banners programs.
• Proactively manage and negotiate product visibility on display and on the shelves.
• Be creative, think outside the box and be a team player who is not afraid to share and learn from others (we draw inspiration from each other).
bring/drive increased GROWTH of our business/products to the current client portfolio
• Influencing preorders in store.
• Cover your territory effectively and perform administrative tasks (current management).
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and competencies:
• University degree in business administration or other relevant field.
• Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
• Bilingualism is an asset (English and French).
• Great interest in the consumer goods market, its banners and its competitors.
• Communication, customer orientation and problem solving.
• Ability to work independently and manage time and priorities.
• Planning Skills and timelines.
• Flexibility, positive attitude, respect for the work ethic.
• Good knowledge of sales techniques and ability to persuade with facts and figures.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country's largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Danone Canada's ambition is to produce healthful dairy, plant-based products and coffee creamers and beverages; create economic and social value; and nurture natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Its portfolio of brands includes Activia, Oikos, DanActive, Danone, Silk plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious Dairy Free and more.