Are you an experienced Product Technologist with a hands-on and proactive approach? Do you thrive in a fast-pased environment, maintaining a clear focus for quality in mind throughout the product development process?
We are looking for a Product Technologist for the Infant Milk Formula Product Development Team, based in Utrecht.
About the Job
As a Product Technologist you will be responsible for the development of various milk powder infant formulas.
This role requires you to be able to develop products according to local legislation, product briefs, internal nutritional guidelines, and internal quality guidelines.
Furthermore, you will be participating in various activities that relate to product development of infant formula, such as laboratory and pilot scale tests, factory scale-up trials and set-up of tasting sessions.
This will also require you to work in diverse multi-disciplinary teams.
Next to that, you will:
· Manage & communicate with diverse stakeholders in inter-disciplinary teams in the field of marketing, science & nutrition, regulatory, quality and operations in innovation/renovation projects.
· Implement given recipe design, raw material filtering and other product development related activities.
· Look critically at the current product development process & challenge the status quo.
· Function in full compliance with internal quality procedures, by ensuring technical documents are up to excellent standards.
· Anticipate risks and challenges and to proactively propose solutions.
You are an experienced Product Technologist with:
· Academic Master degree in food science, food technology or a similar academic background.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in product development.
· Technical background in the food industry, preferably with the dairy industry, is a plus
· Excels in challenging and multi-national environments
· A real team player with strong communicational skills
· Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
· Can do attitude and fast learner, who will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Nutricia Research Center for Specialized Nutrition located in the Utrecht Science Park in the Netherlands is a state-of-the-art innovation center for the development of new product, process and packaging concepts for Specialized Nutrition. We create formulas that provide clinically substantiated health benefits to vulnerable consumers – infants, toddlers, elderly and patients.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Are you the Product Technologist we are looking for? Hit the “apply now” button now! You have until the closing date August 20th 2020 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, please apply directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Ingrid Szary, Talent Manager R&I via email@example.com.