At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic . And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Procurement Operations Coordinator in Broomfield, CO.
As part of the North American Procurement team, the Procurement Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the processes, tools and data required to maintain the procure to pay process. This role will focus on supporting suppliers and maintaining accurate prices and supplier data across multiple systems. This role will also contribute to tool deployments and continuous improvement processes.
About the Job:
· You will support activities related to new material creation, such as pricing and master data coordination
· You will lead new supplier onboarding to Danone tools, systems and ways of working
· You will coordinate closely with Category Buyers to maintain accurate pricing within various systems
· You will communicate pricing updates to Category Managers and Suppliers
· You will support the business with pricing and data analysis and reporting
· You will coordinate and support new material and new vendor setups
· You will identify and communicate on process improvement areas and ideas
· You will escalate issues in process, tools and data and propose solutions
· You will support KPI creation and analysis
· You will have a Bachelor's Degree
· You will haveSAP experience
· You will be customer centric and solution oriented
· You will have experience engaging internal & external stakeholders
· You will be open minded and agile
· You will have an operational mindset
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com .
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.