About the context:
Located in the Supply Point in Zoetermeer the Master Production Scheduling (MPS Planning) is responsible for medium&long-term planning process (S&OP horizon and beyond) of portfolio, achieving target service levels while optimizing the trade-offs between production capacity constraints & inventory levels.
About the role:
· You will be responsible for the medium term planning process (3-12 weeks) of portfolio and long term capacity outlook, achieving target service levels while optimizing the trade-offs between production capacity constraints & inventory levels.
· Manage production planning within agreed standards (inventory policies, target service level, batch sizes, lead-time for make-to-order products), in order to achieve a medium term production plan that is feasible to move into the scheduling horizon.
· Owning safety settings to secure service level, as well as CBU communication for a portfolio of CBUs to be able to translate this into production volumes and capacity requirements towards the factory.
· Control service level and due date violations and ensure communication of supply issues throughout the chain, including coordination of Supply Point logistics and 3PO logistics in the event of a service risk.
· Support the Capacity outlook and the S&OP process; own a part of the demand review meetings on a monthly basis as base of understanding for volatility in demand as well as owning capacity related settings and outlook to drive discussions and create simulations if necessary.
· Engage in weekly reviews with Supply Point Operations/Scheduling teams to ensure clear communication of plans and to support opportunities to improve Supply Point outputs.
· Experience in Planning or Supply Chain roles.
· Analitical skills and problem solving capabilities
· Robust understanding of the planning function.
· Ability to influence and mobilize broad range of stakeholders to achive desired project/business outcome.
· Good comunication skills and Team player mindset.
· Mandatory to be fluent in Dutch and English, additional languages will be conside as a plus
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date August 23rd 2020 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via the system..