CHANEL is currently looking for a full-time Fashion Advisor for our Vancouver Boutique.
As a Fashion Advisor, your role will be to maximise all sales opportunities while maintaining the standards in all areas. You will also create strong client relationships and brand loyalty by ensuring excellent client service, product knowledge and care, personal presentation and teamwork at all times.
· Create a luxurious experience for all clients by asking relevant questions to correctly establish needs and preferences before presenting products as detailed within the Charter
· Acquire and apply high standards of product knowledge and selling skills to maximize all sales opportunities
· Maintain an awareness of Company, Boutique and personal sales targets and performance, working towards all commercial objectives and goals set
· Complete any necessary administration, adhering to set procedures and policies as appropriate
· Assist with regular stock level checks, and review alterations and holds as appropriate
· Establish and maintain sufficient knowledge of current merchandising guidelines as well as the ability to maintain set standards at all times
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following background:
· 3+ years of luxury retail selling experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting
· Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communicate skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong organization and follow-up skills (essential)
· Professional presentation and behavior
Although comprehensive the job description is not exhaustive and additional duties may be added according to the needs of the business and as requested by the Boutique Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor, or by the Fashion Division Director or Head Office.