Description de l'offre
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life?
Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
You'll be responsible for managing the AXA Group's corporate Twitter account (@AXA) (editorial strategy, sourcing and content production, ad campaign and budget management, CRM, animation of the global Twitter Managers Community, market watch, etc.) with the aim of developing audients, engagement, and interaction with Twitter followers in alignment with the strategy of the AXA Group.
You will also be responsible for completing or tracking innovative projects aimed at improving client experience (i.e., artificial intelligence), contributing to the editorial coverage of the Group's key events (financial disclosures, shareholder meetings, investor relations day, etc.) and to extending the reach of key executives on social media.
You will report to the manager of the newsroom team in the Media, Newsroom & Reputation Department and will, on a regular basis, work with other Group departments and entities as well as with outside agencies.
Managing the AXA Group Twitter account and digital market watch
· Source content that is related to the Group's business and strategy
· Provide editorial coverage of the Group's key events (live tweets)
· Write content (editorials & tweets) proactively (different formats)
· Administer the account (community management)
· Pilot the KPIs that are relevant to the activity in order to devise effective action plans
· Keep an eye on the latest digital trends.
Managing CRM on Twitter
· Manage replies (redirect to the right people)
· Identify issues that require help from the Reputation team
· Daily monitoring
Media campaigns – promotion :
· Create campaigns (Targeting, Content, and Media Planning)
· Oversee the budget
Participation in projects
· Artificial Intelligence: Evolve and expand AI and roll it out in entities
· Participate in writing Group standards for social networks (for example)
Coordination with the various platforms (virtual pressroom)
· Participate in and contribute to the Group's editorial committee meetings
· Coordinate with other social media managers for AXA entities
· Participate in the circulation of internal and external content/news with other publication platforms
· Train entities/individuals
· Proposals for the personal accounts of executives
Technical and professional skills:
You are a good writer (in French and in English) and can explain the Group's business activities or strategic ventures in different formats (editorials, tweets, and infographics). You are proficient in the Social Media ecosystem and have the analytic skills to understand the main challenges of the insurance industry and transformation.
Soft skills and competencies:
You have excellent people skills and are adept at bringing various stakeholders together (internal and external) around a project. Your rational approach to problem-solving enables you to propose relevant content that is appropriate for various targets. [Class 5 with potential to evolve].
Background and experience :
You have an advanced degree (business school, sciences po, etc.) with a major in strategy, finance, or marketing and have had at least one successful work experience lasting two years (including internships and work study) in a financial/business environment (experience working or studying in the United States or the UK would be considered a plus).