Description de l'offre
ArcelorMittal is the world's leading steel and mining company, with a presence in more than 60 countries and an industrial footprint in 19 countries. Guided by a philosophy to produce safe, sustainable steel, we are the leading supplier of quality steel in the major global steel markets including automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging, with world-class research and development and outstanding distribution networks.
Job description :
Provide support to the Mining Talent Management team to deploy the Mining Talent Management strategy and framework across the segment, ensuring consistency and alignment with Corporate policies and procedures.
Among others, the key responsibilities are to provide the necessary support to:
- the effective implementation the Global Employee Development Program in Mining Segment
- the Succession Planning process administration and follow up
- the resourcing process of Mining Corporate positions
- the deployment of the Mining Academy training plan
- the successful onboarding process of new employees
- Human Resources Bachelor degree
- Postgraduate studies in Human Resources is a plus
- Experience in talent management processes, including performance management, talent identification, talent development and training
- Results oriented
- Effective communication and virtual networking skills
- Team work
- Able to multitask
- Able to work in multicultural environment
- IT tools: Advance level of Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- English: Advanced Working proficiency
Your housing in Luxembourg will be covered by the company (with an upper limit). It implies an abatement of 20% on the geographical part of the V.I.E compensation.
This V.I.E opportunity is open to all Nationals (aged 18-28 years) from European Economic Area (EEA).