World Agency Commercial Officer
World Agency Commercial OfficerJOB PURPOSE/ROLE
- Prompt Implementation of programs aligned with client requirements
- Prompt issue of accurate program/policy documentation in country and management of policy issue across program
- Ensure all program and policy details fully reflected on the system
- Manage timetable for preparing system set-up for forthcoming new and renewal programs
- Ensure system kept fully updated with all current Program information and data; produce updated Master Agreeement as required
- Liaise and coordinate workflow with the Operation Desk and Business Support to secure timely execution and resolve data quality issues
- Announce program to involved implementation teams
- Advise Sales & ACMA on the best way to set-up programs
- Manage and execute Mid-Term Amendment
- Announce MTA requirements to other BUs (or manage and execute MI requirements as advised by PM BU) Ensuring/Controlling quality and reliability of the "Pluriform" contract database
- Processing in and external requests to proper recipients, including supporting client on first level requests and EH technical solutions (ex: EOLIS, MTB); interact with other core function (i.e. Risk, Claims, PA, MMCD) and other EH WA regions
- Complete Gap analysis for V2 with CUW and prepare results for broker & client assessment
- Attach correct clauses to MA and ensure all are uploaded to the system
- Monitor translations of clauses in local language when required
- Liaise and coordinate workflow with the Operation Desk to secure timely execution
- Issue local Policy documentation (Special Terms & clauses) from system, liaising with Program Manager if/where changes required and ensure full accuracy
- Advise Sales & ACMA on the best way to issue policies & and resolve policy set up issues
- Monitor client signature process where required
- Ensure local considerations (foreign language; mandatory; fronter) fully reflected in local documentation
- Liaise and coordinate workflow with the PA team for timely execution
Manage administrative workload of sales staff by
- Support EH WA Regional teams over the policy life cycle (visits, preparation of renewals, amendments, termination, etc.)
- Act as a relay with Business Support users where necessary
- Liaise and support the Regional Policy Administration team to secure the management of the program / policy during its life cycle.
- Relieving Account Management team from everyday administrative duties
- Under the daily supervision of an Account Manager and Sales Manager
Internal leadership behavior:
- Build relationships with other core functions, other EH WA Implementation and Account Mgt Teams
- Influencing stakeholders to achieve their results
- Issue dates of MA (internal KPI)
- Policy Issue dates (internal KPI)
-Good knowledge of WA Program and policy structure
-Proactive / strong organizational and time management skills
-Advanced knowledge of EHWA IT systems (PraxisPF and Pluriform) and Program Implementation / -Policy Issue / MTA processes on a Program and local country level
-Advanced knowledge of standard clause library and clause application
-Advanced knowledge of written and spoken English
- Ability to manage and schedule large work volumes
- Ability to work proactively
- Amount of requests from internal stakeholders on various topics
- Communication across all core function and across EH regional Distribution teams
- Work across cultural boundaries (client business and EH)
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Euler Hermes, the world’s leading provider of credit insurance services, helps its customers around the globe to trade wisely and develop their business safely. With 6,000+ employees in over 50 countries, Euler Hermes offers a complete range of services for the management of B-to-B trade receivables.
Euler Hermes has developed a credit intelligence network that enables it to analyze the financial stability of 40+ million businesses across the globe. Euler Hermes, a company of Allianz, is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (ELE.PA) and is rated AA- by Standard & Poor’s.
For more information visit http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/
In order to commit and pool its expertise in local markets around the world in order to offer Multinational clients integrated solutions to protect their trade credit receivables, Euler Hermes group has created a dedicated insurance and related services intermediary : Euler Hermes World Agency which benefits from Euler Hermes worldwide presence and expertise.
As its global corporate strategy, Euler Hermes wants to do more than proposing simple credit insurance.
Euler Hermes aims to create a “Businessable World”, one in which companies are able to trade and develop securely both domestically and internationally, with protected cash flow.
If you are interested in the position above and think you have the right profile please follow the online application process. For more detailed information on the company and our career opportunities please go to our website: http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/ . Applications by postal mail can be sent to HR.
Discover the Company Page
These people have worked here
Souscripteur, Gestion des Risques
en recherche d'emploi
Chargée de clientèle
Jeune diplômée en BTS assurance recherche premier emploi