Description de l'offre
VIE - Financial Control Assistant - Astri Polska Subsidiary (m/f)
Airbus Defence & Space Toulouse (ex Astrium SL)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of the Airbus Group, formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. This new division is the leading aerospace and defence company in Europe, it represents the second largest company in the space field and is among the ten best international defence companies. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Astri Polska (APL) is a joint venture between Airbus Defence and Space and the Space Research Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences, the country's leading research institution.
Its mission is to promote and develop space applications, as well as the Polish space industry, in collaboration with the main space stakeholders of Poland, of which public and private organisations, specialising in space.
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a VIE - Financial Control Assistant for the Astri Polska Subsidiary (m/f) has arisen within Astri Polska in Warsaw (Poland).
This position is a 1 year renewable VIE contract.
A 1 month training period will be provided at the Airbus Defence and Space site in Toulouse (31).
Within the Subsidiaries Management (TSXCA) department, you will be in charge of assisting the manager of a team, in a timely and efficient way, in operational, scheduling or organisational tasks.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks will include:
· Supporting our JV Astri Polska Management in the implementation of technical and financial processes,
· Supporting the Astri Polska CFO and Airbus DS SpS Subsidiaries Controlling team (TFSBS) in the achievement of their mission,
· Providing support to the Airbus DS SpS Subsidiaries Management team (TSXCA) in the achievement of their mission,
· Facilitating the day-to-day interfaces between the Astri Polska and Airbus DS SpS Subsidiaries Management & Controlling teams.
The proposed tasks will include:
· Providing support to the implementation of technical & financial processes, including:
programme management, scheduling and controlling,
financial & workload planning, budgeting and reporting,
· Providing support to CFO and TFSBS team, in particular for the:
preparation of financial inputs for reports, bids, reviews, plans,
follow-up of operative plan,
controlling of budget,
· Providing support to Business Divisions (Electronics, OGSE, Application Services), in particular for the:
preparation of purchases from Airbus DS to JV
consolidation of the business plan
contribution to know-how transfer
preparation of technical inputs for reports, bids, reviews, plans,
· Providing support to day-to-day operations, in particular for the:
action items tracking.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
· You are educated to a 5-year degree level in Finance (or equivalent),
· You have initial experience in a similar position, ideally within an industrial company and in an international context of the Corporate or Audit fields,
· You have analytical and summary skills,
· You have interpersonal and communication skills and you are able to work efficiently within a transnational network organisation,
· You are independent and able to take the initiative,
· You have a strong interest in finance and project controlling,
· You have good knowledge of Excel,
· Knowledge of SAP and BW would be a plus,
· This position requires an intermediate level of Polish and an advanced level of English.