£ 16 - £ 16.01 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Warehouse Staff
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
The Role will involce
Compliantly perform Goods Receipt, Order Picking, Stock Accuracy and Material Transfers between sites and Shipment activities in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
FLT Licences are essential in Reach and Counterbalance. 7 Tonne DL is Essential.
· 2 . To actively maintain and promote a cGMP compliant culture, ensuring that the highest standards of housekeeping and safety are applied within his/her area.
· Works towards ensuring that team and individual objectives are achieved and operational decisions made by others are executed in a timely manner. Providing and receiving support and feedback. Liaises, where necessary, with members of other departments in a professional manner.
· To assist as required in on the job training of other operators in all aspects of the activities required in the department according to formal, documented, training protocols. Attends all training courses required for role level. Endeavours to ensure that all training is completed in a timely manner and that theirown training records are up to date.
· Actively promotes a safety culture and raises Near Misses / Accident & Incident Reports when required. Ensuring compliance to Health and Safety regulations.
· Through discussion and consultation will endeavour to support organizational change and continuous improvement initiatives.
· To contribute and assist in project work as identified through continuous improvement activities.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: andrea redmond