£ 15000 - £ 18000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Our client seeks an enthusiastic Trainee Salesperson to join their dynamic sales team!
It is the responsibility of the Trainee Sales Personnel to assist the Sales Manager within his/her area of operation to achieve maximum sales potential from that area.
· To seek out by way of cold calling new customers covering the whole range of services offered by the company.
· To ensure that all sales enquiries are followed up quickly and efficiently.
· Assist the Area Sales in handling account problems, and liaise closely with the Customer Services Department and administration personnel.
· To ensure that customer records are maintained and that regular courtesy visits are paid to relevant customers appraising and modifying the services provided to ensure that safety, environmental policies and standards are enforced.
· To present an efficient and professional attitude at all times.
· Competent in Word, Excel and Outlook
· Strong desire to learn new systems
· Numerate, and confident with the written word and verbal communication
· High importance to providing the best customer service
· Strong team worker with ability to work on own initiative
If you have all of these skills, don't hesitate, apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy