£ 14 - £ 16 / Hour
Transport & Logistics - Transport & Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
We are recruiting for a Service Coordinator to join our fast growing Wind Power business. In the role of Service Coordinator you will plan, coordinate and support field personnel in conducting the safe and profitable servicing and maintenance of wind turbine equipment. You will also be responsible for effective administration of wind farm sites.
· Raising, scheduling and allocation of maintenance activities.
· Create daily, weekly plans for site teams and maintain efficient timescales for planned maintenance activities.
· Report service schedule progress to Site Manager for entry into tracking system.
· Collation of time data and parts consumption to allow billing and parts replenishment to be initiated.
· Vessel co-ordination/weather monitoring.
· Coordinate the preparation/provision of HSE related documentation.
· Ensure accurate reporting into and utilisation of databases and electronic workflow status spreadsheets.
· Coordination and monitoring of parts consumption.
· Basic financial administration, raising of purchase requisitions, request setting up of new vendors.
We are looking for candidate who can display the following;
· Excellent I.T. skills
· Strong organisational skills
· Ability to use a PC to record and communicate information
· Good communication skills
· Comprehensive and accurate reporting
· Good knowledge of Turbine types is beneficial
· Technical/service background
· Customer Focused
This role would working a 7 days on 7 days off shift pattern.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly to the advert or call Pippa on 01244346674 for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy