Neath, Neath Port Talbot
£ 8.72 - £ 10.03 / Hourly
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Industrial & Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Our client a leading Manufacturing facility in the outskirts of Swansea is looking for a Quality Operator to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast developing and expanding market leading organisation.
Experience of working within manufacturing/ engineering organisation , quality checking products/parts and dealing with client complaints and quality issues a strong advantage.
Duties will include but, not limited to;
· Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, working in a small team with responsibility for the quality and trace ability of finished products, process safety and environmental issues.
· The ongoing development of quality improvement activities within manufacturing processes
· Liaising with production personnel to rectify quality issues
· Development of workplace procedures and dealing with tool-box-talks for production staff focusing on Quality
· Support the production team to develop product and process understanding
· Provides ongoing feedback on quality and safety improvements through detailed reports
· Understands how to organize and plan specific customer orders through to the shop floor
· To have a good understanding of products made on site (training provided)
· Working with on-site record systems i, IT systems and completing spreadsheets
· Experience in a similar role required with a possible background in engineering, Manufacturing or quality
· Mechanical knowledge a strong advantage
· Basic IT skills
· Relevant experience gained within a manufacturing environment
· Good level communication skills both verbal and written
· The successful candidate will work shifts on a rotating shift pattern, Days and Nights . Days 6am start, Nights 6pm start, 39 - 46 hours per week
· Salary £8.72 per hour Days and £10.03 nights
· Good team player and can work under own initiative
· Full training to be provided, although QA experience would be a strong advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established growing organisation.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: kristy elvins