London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Office and Secretarial
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a Meeters and Greeter to work for an International organisation. The successful candidate should have excellent customer service skills and be well presented.
The role is paying £10 per hour and is based in Battersea working 7am till 3:30pm. Please ensure you check your travel prior to applying for this role.
You will need to go through a strict vetting process that can take a few months to come through, so a start date will be nearer the end of the year.
· Coordinate the lines of applicants into half-hour time blocks, according to the time of their appointment.
· Separate those applicants with special appointments.
· Maintain control over the lines and entry of the applicants into the Visa/Mission pavilion or waiting room.
· Distribute applications to the public taking into consideration the nationality of the applicants, and if they need to complete other paperwork or not.
· Check all applications to make sure they are complete.
· Remind the public of the time the whole process will take, and inform them that they will not be allowed to leave the Visa/Mission pavilion or waiting room (if applicable).
· Give preferential service to those applicants with mental or physical handicaps so they can avoid waiting in line for an excessive amount of time.
· Provide other information assistance to the pavilion-visiting public as necessary.
· Ensure that public are treated fairly and professionally
· Respond to any crowd control emergency and alert Mission guards as appropriate
· Ensure uniform is clean and of proper fit
· Maintain pleasant and positive attitude when dealing with the public
· Adhere to the security rules established by the Mission
· Be alert to any evidence of fraud and report these instances to the supervisory Greeter and/or the Operations Manager
· Take action to improve service as necessary
· Investigate validity of any customer complaints and advise the supervisory Greeter and/or the Operations Manager
· Receive training and become knowledgeable in areas concerning consular information service as deemed necessary by the supervisory Greeter and/or Operations Manager.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy