Wimbledon, Greater London
Sales & Retail - Customer Services
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Meeter and Greeter for an International Organisation
We are currently recruiting for a Meeter and Greeter to work for an International organisation. The successful candidate should have excellent customer service skills and be well presented.
The role is paying £10 per hour and is based in Battersea working 7am till 3:30pm. Please ensure you check your travel prior to applying for this role.
You will need to go through a strict vetting process that can take a few months to come through, so a start date will be nearer the end of the year.
· Coordinate the lines of applicants into half-hour time blocks, according to the time of their appointment.
· Separate those applicants with special appointments.
· Maintain control over the lines and entry of the applicants into the Visa/Mission pavilion or waiting room.
· Distribute applications to the public taking into consideration the nationality of the applicants, and if they need to complete other paperwork or not.
· Check all applications to make sure they are complete.
· Remind the public of the time the whole process will take, and inform them that they will not be allowed to leave the Visa/Mission pavilion or waiting room (if applicable).
· Give preferential service to those applicants with mental or physical handicaps so they can avoid waiting in line for an excessive amount of time.
· Provide other information assistance to the pavilion-visiting public as necessary.
· Ensure that public are treated fairly and professionally
· Respond to any crowd control emergency and alert Mission guards as appropriate
· Ensure uniform is clean and of proper fit
· Maintain pleasant and positive attitude when dealing with the public
· Adhere to the security rules established by the Mission
· Be alert to any evidence of fraud and report these instances to the supervisory Greeter and/or the Operations Manager
· Take action to improve service as necessary
· Investigate validity of any customer complaints and advise the supervisory Greeter and/or the Operations Manager
· Receive training and become knowledgeable in areas concerning consular information service as deemed necessary by the supervisory Greeter and/or Operations Manager.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy