City Of London, Greater London
£ 25000 - £ 30000 / Year
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Location: Canary Wharf
Start date: ASAP
Salary - up to £30,000
Adecco London City are currently looking to recruit an Logistics Administrator, to join our clients busy logistics team in the organisation of transportation for our client from multiple ports in the United Kingdom.
This is a busy and fast-moving environment with the team covering 30,000+ jobs per year. We are looking for candidate with experience in container transport field. This new position within our team would suit an individual who is looking for a new challenge within this busy and expanding industry. We are looking for an individual keen to learn, who can think outside the box and is flexible in their approach to problem solving. This individual will be there to assist the team to ensure the day to day operation is running as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
· Experience / knowledge of container transport in the UK
· Can work as part of a team or on their own initiative.
· Can take instruction and action accordingly
· Quick thinking and able to trouble shoot and resolve problems independently.
· Attention to detail and accuracy when working and reporting.
· Excellent all-round communication skills.
· Experience and understanding of AP/AR invoicing.
· Able to come up with new ideas and implement them.
· To assist the transport team in their day to day duties.
· Communication with internal clients and external suppliers at all levels.
· Accurate recording and monitoring of all information as is required.
· Invoice reconciliation - both electronic and manual for both AP/AR invoices.
Compensation & Benefits
· A competitive market rate salary
· Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Maddie Hyden