£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Creative, Design and Architecture - Fine & Graphic Art, Design & Illustration
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Excellent Opportunity Available
Junior Graphic Designer
Our client based in Tamworth is currently recruiting for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their friendly team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with Graphic Design experience.
· Creating stunning artwork in partnership with the Marketing Manager and Creative Team.
· Duties will incorporate supporting projects and creative processes through from concept to final artwork.
· Supporting the Marketing Team and other departments with the company website, POS, presentations, print and other graphics.
· Working collaboratively with the creative team on a range of challenging and innovative projects.
· Required to colour proof, retouch images and set up artwork to print.
· Liaising with external printers to ensure deadlines are met.
· Offering input to creative meetings, developing and presenting new ideas.
· Researching & working on new ideas, bringing your creativity to the office.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator).
· Proficient in using PC for designing rather than Mac (due to our network).
· A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
· A clear understanding of marketing strategies and target audiences.
· 1-2 years' experience within a creative industry would be advantageous
· A degree or college level education in Graphic Design or relevant
They are looking for someone with a creative flair, excellent visual sense and imagination.
If you are interested in this role please do contact us on 0121 354 2749.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy