Manchester, Greater Manchester
£ 18500 - £ 19500 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Help Desk Administrator
To act as the first point of contact, coordinating a range of service requests, responding to customer
issues via email or phone. Ensuring the customer receives the best possible service when logging
service calls. In addition to logging the calls, you will act as customer liaison providing updates on the
progression of their call. You will also be required to liaise with internal departments to ensure the
smooth resolution of the issue. This role involves pro-active communication with field engineers,
customers and suppliers, owning all calls from the moment they are logged until completion.
· Act as the key central point for the receipt and resolution of all machine faults.
· Log all machine faults and schedule the relevant machine visit with a Service Engineer.
· Schedule visits by Service Engineers, based on locality, availability of engineer, and fault (customer) type/priority.
· Make outbound calls and take inbound calls to/from the Service Engineers to schedule their daily machine visits.
· Log and categories the machine faults identified.
· Ensure all non-service related calls from customers are promptly identified and logged appropriately and this information passed to the correct person/department manager for attention e.g. complaint, customer requirement for stock, sales, billing query.
· Log all Service Engineer visits to customer sites for routine servicing and maintenance agreements.
· Record all customer comments and complaints you might receive in your day to day activity and ensure that any complaints are escalated and highlighted to the correct team for resolution, and where necessary after resolution make a courtesy call to the customer.
· Assist with any Customer Care Projects that might be introduced.
· Update your line manager with any issues or concerns that you experience in your day to day activity.
· Liaise with the Service Manager if assistance is needed to priorities a Service Visit.
· Ensure you are aware of any planned absence by Engineers within the Service Department.
· To perform any other duties appropriate to the grade and role of the post holder
Death in service
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Birthday day off
Private medical opt in
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy