Coventry, West Midlands
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Customer Service Advisor
£18,000 per annum
Are you a hardworking, dedicated individual looking for a fun, fast paced environment? Do you thrive in a Customer Service role where you can develop meaningful, long term relationships? Can you demonstrate a high level of service in a pressurised environment?
Adecco UK are delighted to be supporting a successful and growing business based in Leamington Spa with the expansion of their Customer Service team. Highly regarding in their industry, this is an excellent opportunity to begin a career within a dynamic company who offer a great place to work and a supportive environment.
If you are naturally technical, love people and looking for a career then please see below;
· Taking and making calls from new and existing customers
· Supporting with queries and complaints effectively
· Able to take responsibility for any issues coming through
· Following the customer journey from end to end
· Providing information using the bespoke internal systems
· Using other forms of communications such as webchat and email
· Hardworking and able to work under pressure
· Supportive team player
· Has a genuine love for problem solving
· Technically minded and able to pick up systems quickly
· People focused
· Excellent verbal and written communication
37.5 hours a week
Flexible shifts between 8am-6pm
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy