· Job type
· External Reference
Location - RG12 9RT
4 days on / 4 days off rotating shift pattern.
8.5 hours per day between the hours of 6am - 10pm.
Our client are looking for customer driven individuals with a background in either a Life Sciences or an Engineering, specifically with knowledge of PCR / qPCR or robotics / automation. This role would be suited to someone who is experienced in a laboratory environment or graduates who are looking to gain exposure and add to their development.
This is a customer facing role focused on providing post installation support and guidance for a molecular diagnostic COVID-19 testing solution. The responsibilities include monitoring and guiding laboratory technicians on use of the system, enabling system success and acting as a liaison between the customer and client's Service and Support teams.
Full training will be provided.
· Providing onsite practical support and guidance for customer's technicians
· Monitoring customer use of the solution and ensure all standard operating procedures are followed - from system set up and initialisation to processing of samples
· Communicating with customer leadership regarding system performance and recommend actions to drive success
· Working collaboratively with Service and Support teams
· Providing recommendations on how to improve training and operations
· Identifying opportunities to drive efficiency and process improvements
· Diligently track key performance indicators on customer use of the solution
· May be required perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
What we're looking for
· Degree qualification in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Medical Sciences or Engineering disciplines.
· Knowledge of PCR / qPCR, or Robotics / Automation
· Ability to follow a stringent process
· Ability to work to part of a Team as well as independently, self-driven and motivated
· Strong customer focus and desire to ensure customer success
· Exceptional communication skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Diveya Patel