£ 35000 - £ 40000 / Year
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Business Development Manager- Remote Working- Transport and Logistics- £40K + Uncapped Commission (from day one)
An exclusive opportunity has become available via Adecco Manchester for an experienced and ambitious Business Development Manager to join a well established and rapidly expanding freight company who are based in Ireland. This role is remote, however you will be expected to travel to Manchester, Northampton and Leicester (car allowance/ company car will be provided).
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, results driven individual with a proven track record. Entrepreneurial flair and well versed with the ever-changing dynamics of this fast-paced & exciting industry.
Day to Day
* To promote the services offered by the company and their global partners to current clients.
* To develop both new and existing business using both current database and other sources (Manifests, sales leads, tradeshows, etc.) for the services supplied by the company and their partners ensuring that all relevant key information is maintained and recovered within CRM.
* Present and deliver completed tenders for suitable qualified business.
* Consistently achieve minimum sales targets as set out by the Head of Sales and/or nominee.
* Target specific areas, sectors and streams of business for development as required.
* Produce designated reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
* Promote online services to both new and existing customers.
* Flexibility on assisting (possibly leading) with relevant Company projects, when and if required.
* Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in business to business sales. Especially a track record with selling to senior management level.
* Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in the freight/logistics industry would be desirable not essential.
* Demonstrated expertise in relationship management and managing customer accounts.
* Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills, negotiation skills and time management skills.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you do not hesitate and apply straight away. Virtual interviews will be held ASAP.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Grace O'Brien