London, Greater London
£ 14.2 - £ 18.38 / Hour
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
Position: Building Services Officer
Duration; 3 Months +
We're currently seeking a Building services officer to support the FM Building services function in the delivery of compliant building services, and provide a mobile first response to non-technical Planned Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance tasks,
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reactive maintenance tasks allocated via the FM Help desk including low level plumbing, re-lamping, lock and furniture repairs.
· Non-technical Planned Maintenance including water hygiene, emergency lighting and fire alarm sounder testing.
· Unlocking and Locking premises.
· Meeting room and hall hire set-ups.
· Regular inspection and recording of vacant properties.
· Responsible for new integrated contractor and supply chain partner building inductions,
Essential for this role:
· Certificate in ACOP L8 Water Hygiene.
· Full, Clean UK Driving Licence
· Ability to obtain an Enhanced DBS
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy