Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
I am currently recruiting for an Administrator to work for one of our clients on a temporary basis.
This role is due to start week commencing 17 th June for 8 weeks on a full time basis.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to -
· General administrative duties
· Data input into excel spreadsheets
· Reference requests
· Responding o general enquiries, via both email and telephone
· Producing ID cards
· Production and delivery of standard letters
· Assisting with additional administration processes as and when required
The skills and experience required for this role include, but are not limited to:
· Experience of working in an administrative and/or office-based environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Experience in using large databases
· Excellent IT skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Confidentiality and knowledge of GDPR is essential for this role
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy