Leeds, West Yorkshire
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client based in Leeds is looking for an administrator to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity and the role will involve responsibility for the scheduling of staff and associated administration duties covering a geographical area as well as day to day administration tasks and will act as an overall support function for the operational area. The AOC is on Weekend Call on a rotational Basis.
· Maintain scheduling of all employees and portfolios for, which the AOC covers ensuring delivery of 100% of contractual and temporary hours including Holiday planning and Absence management. Swift resolution of unplanned absence at short notice. Conduct and Book On Calls with sites.
· Provide Administrative support with scheduling database, keep information up to date for, Joiners, Induction Training, Rosters, Leavers, Absence. Provide support and advice to Security Officer's during working hours.
· Produce front line financial control by delivering employee work patterns in a cost effective manner. Produce timely and accurate reports.
Key experience and skills required:
· Experience of multiple office technology and software applications including Microsoft, clerical and administrative procedures, principles and practices of office management
· Requires high level of tact and integrity due variety and scope of different contacts and exposure to confidential data
· Able to work on own initiative and influence internal and external contacts
· Confident, well presented with excellent attention to detail
· Able to work in a demanding and busy environment
· Able to manage and co-ordinate complex and changing situations
· Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability with proven problem solving skills
· 5 years checkable work history
This is a temporary on going role with an immediate start date paying £9 per hour. If you are interested please apply or call the office on 0113 2186530.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy