ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
Ranked 7 th in Top 10 most attractive employers in Singapore – Randstad Employer Brand Research 2018
Come and join our team at RC Hotels! An exciting and fulfilling career awaits!
We are searching for a diverse group of passionate individuals to work in our two NEWLY REFURBISHED hotels. Seated conveniently right above City Hall MRT station, we are located within Raffles City Shopping Centre. It is never a dull day within the hotel complex which consists of 13 Food and Beverage establishments, one of Asia’s largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa and the cutting edge event and function space, Raffles City Convention Centre.
We believe the finest hospitality experience begins with our colleagues. It is our mission to provide everyone with equal opportunities for growth and success.
Hand in hand with our global team, we strive to provide a safe and dynamic working environment for all.
Be a part of something big, we will love to hear from you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
· Work with Chef and outlet manager on menu promotion and wine pairing selection
· Work with suppliers and F&B promotion/Purchasing department to obtain best price products and introduce right wines to suit outlets need or promotion base on guest feedback or menu offering
· Check wine storage areas for proper supplies, organization and cleanliness. Rectify any cleanliness/organization deficiencies
· Maintain par levels for wine stock, supplies and equipment. Complete requisitions to replenish shortages or additional items needed for the anticipated business
· Review sales of previous day and conduct requisition of items required for business
· Ensure wine orders are received correctly, properly stored/recorded and kept secured
· Ensure that the wine lists are updated, available and in good condition for each meal period
· Check the wine stands, decanters, linen, ensuring agreement to standards and cleanliness of wine cellar
· Minimum WSET Level 2 and above
· Diploma in Hospitality Management, preferred
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Good problem solving and decision making skills
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, apply on:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.