Sales Executive / Leisure
Passionate about rooms` performance? As a Sales Executive / Leisure, you will maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales, telephone, and written communications.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
· Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Arranges site inspections of hotel and hosts Fam trips.
· Responsible for post – Fam Group follow up such as sending Thank You Letter and developing potential clients database for future business opportunities.
· To develop in conjunction with the Director of Sales & Marketing structures, timely, achievable personal business plan.
· To maintain complete and supported records of all sales agreements, contract and quotes for the hotel as per Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Policies and Procedures.
· To have a good understanding of contribution margins for each product results and work with respective heads of departments to maximize Operating results.
· To achieve targets in terms of number of new active Accounts, Room Nights and Revenue as set by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
· Ensures that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and up selling opportunities whenever possible.
· Establishes and maintains histories on every account with his/her market segments.
· Submit weekly sales activity report to the Asst. Director of Sales, on Leisure Segment.
· Attends at the start of functions related to accounts handled.
· Seeks intelligence information from accounts and competition.
· Interacts and liaise closely with Front Office, Reservations, Food & Beverage and other departments.
· Implements and executes all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set.
· Solicits and service both Leisure and Groups business.
· Ensures that the response to any business request is actioned within 24 hours maximum.
· Provides feedback to the Director of Sales & Marketing on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, in his / her market areas.
· Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established hotel policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
· Reviews direct competition and conducts regular research.
· Maintain an up to date account and contact database and details in property management system.
Your experience and skills include:
· Bachelor's Degree
· Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, within an international brand
· Excellent English Language / Russian language will be an advantage
· Professional presentation
· Must be flexible with timing
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. To connect with us, please visit https://www.accorhotels.jobs/home.aspx