We believe that having the right personality is more important than industry experience. Smiley, open, approachable-that's how we describe our team so we are looking for someone who fits that bill. Someone who can connect with every guest, creating experiences and most importantly, memorable stays.
• Welcomes late arrivals and takes reservations over the phone during the evening
• Provides a personal welcome for guests and creates a warm and friendly atmosphere
• Ensures the guest's stay runs smoothly
• Helps gain the loyalty of existing clientele
• Handles any guest complaints or problems, reporting them and any incidents that occur during the night to the General Manager
• Helps prepare and serve breakfast
Management and administration
• In charge of invoicing, cash operations and closing the day in the hotel system
• Checks cash levels and ensures that holdings are securely stored
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
'• Helps ensure the technical maintenance of the hotel and keeps any equipment (s)he uses in good condition
• Takes part in daily and occasional cleaning operations for shared areas, rooms and the exterior, following the instructions given by management and in compliance with current standards and hygiene regulations
• Manages the maintenance of some of the hotel's linen stocks and checks the quality of the cleaning process
• Ensures the safety of the people and property in the hotel
• Ensures the correct application of all legislation, particularly protection laws regarding alcohol, prostitution, discrimination and drugs '