Are you an extraordinary talent? Then join us at Ibis London Blackfriars!
We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join the team at ibis London Blackfriars.
Ibis Blackfriars is a beautifully designed contemporary and exciting hotel in a vibrant area of London, whether you are staying for business or pleasure. Located just minutes away from the City and London's famous Southbank, you will be within walking distance of Waterloo Station and some of the capital's most famous landmarks, including the London Eye, Tate Modern and St Pauls Cathedral. You can unwind in our Jamboree hotel restaurant and bar, which celebrate flavours from around the world.
Part of the largest hotel group in the world, Accor, we are now recruiting for a Supervisor who will bring their personality and skill to the role!
What will you be doing?
* Welcoming Guests into the Restaurant
* Ensuring amazing Service for our Guests
* Oversee the Restaurant service and liaise with the Kitchen for food service
* Assist with training and developing the team
* Handle any Guest Complaints and ensure the Guest leaves happy and satisfied
Why join the Novotel Blackfriars and Accor family?
Your Benefits Include:
* Attractive Bonus Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
* Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
* Training & Development
* Additional holidays with service
* International Development Opportunities
* And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service; Childcare Vouchers;
What are we looking for?
* Personality ESSENTIAL, Experience preferred
* Fast on your feet, quick to make friends
* Big on Smiles, Massive on quality
* If this is YOU and you want more details then get in touch!
Why Work For ACCOR:
We are part of one of the world's leading hospitality brands- Accor which means our employees will be part of an international group of hospitality professionals working in a world class environment.
All around the world, our 250 000 employees give every day the best of themselves by daring to go further, by enriching their diversity, by developing and growing. By dreaming big for their future.
Create your own career: With more than 20 brands present worldwide, we offer each of our employees the opportunity of international career advancement, enabling them to continually enhance their skills. Our goal is to see our talents grow and their personalities bloom.
To apply & What is next
* Email your CV to
* We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible and we aim to respond within 5 days
* If you are successful you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift