Software Test Analyst
Description de l'offre
Health & Public Services Operating Group helps public service organizations, health care provider networks and health care payers achieve high performance—enabling them to deliver better social, economic and health outcomes for the individuals and families they serve.
As a Software Test Analyst, you will transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. You will also provide support to Client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walkthroughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality. The work that you will be doing will impact the daily lives of people in Singapore. Come and join our team and make a difference.
What you get to do in this role:
· Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
· Run manual and automated tests
· Detect, resolve, document and report bugs and errors encountered
· Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and procedures.
· Performing User Acceptance Test.
· Ensure software application meets business requirements.
· Working closely with both business and development teams
· Create and maintain proper documentation
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
· Minimum 2 yeas experience working in software quality assurance or testing.
· Experience working with various testing tools.
· Familiarity with Agile framework is a plus.
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic Client environment
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.