Zodiac Lighting Solutions, a leading manufacturer of lighting products for the aerospace industry is seeking a highly motivated individual for our Team.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the development and execution of sales strategies for our flight deck product line. The Sales Manager is in charge of building relationships with current and potential customers, meeting or exceeding the revenue forecast and managing the entire sale cycles from new opportunities to contract signature.
MAIN ACTIVITIES :
· Manage the sales process according to procedures. Responsible for achieving annual sales growth targets.
· Establish market priorities, objectives and strategies based on market activity
· Develop and implement a sales strategy plan with opportunities in the aerospace industry
· Identify and coordinate business opportunities and activities; involve other departments as well as authorities and agencies, to ensure the successful expansion of our business
· Prepare executive presentations for current and potential customers to showcase the company's capabilities with the objective of establishing business relationships and increasing market share.
· Develop bid packages, negotiate term agreements and complete customer contracts
· Lead bid and proposal process to prepare offers that are aligned with customer requirements and internal policies to secure new business.
· Lead contract negotiation and/or renewal.
· Manage customer relationship and provide on-going customer support and liaison responsibilities from transition through stabilization of program
· Support program team through periodic follow-up meetings with customer's representatives
· Represent the company at industry events and tradeshows, seminars, conventions, etc.
· Develop competitive technical and commercial in-depth analysis and business intelligence.
· Adhere to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or other related field of study. Engineering degree preferred.
· Requires 5-10 years of experience in aerospace industry with at least 3 years in Business Develop ment and/or Sales.
· The ideal candidate will have significant sales experience in aerospace flight deck products.
· Key sales and major account management experience
· Experience negotiating with both internal and external groups, ability to win concessions without damaging relationships
· Requires 50% travel both domestic and international.
· This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
· Technical sales background related to aerospace engineering
· Technical knowledge of flight deck business is preferable
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities, meeting deadlines
· Committed to continuous improvement
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
· Knowledge of costs and pricing and ability to develop P&L report
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Effective communication skills, verbal and written
· Ability to ensure customer satisfaction
· Project Management
· Proficiency in preparing and presenting executive reviews for customers and management
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel skills is a must)
ID: ZLS - Req 5887
Join us! Zodiac Lighting Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If interested in applying for this position, please apply on-line.
Zodiac Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, and veteran status.
Zodiac Lighting Solutions is a smoke-free, drug free workplace.
Pre-employment drug test required.