Description de l'offre
Position Summary: Production Control I is responsible for coordinating and analyzing the flow of material through manufacturing departments. The Production Control I works closely with Production Control II and various shops within Manufacturing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist with the Planning department which includes creating Bills of Material and estimating labor.
· Works with Purchasing and Manufacturing on part demand and exceptions.
· Create and manage Job Orders and due dates through the manufacturing department.
· Prioritize and provide priority list to manufacturing floor.
· Confers with production personnel to resolve problems affecting production.
· Reports, records status of parts and line shortages for job orders.
· Pulls part shortages for production
· Other duties assigned by management.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· The Production Control 1 shall possess, at a minimum, a High School Education.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably related to aerospace.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
· Forklift experience and certified, preferred.
· Comfortable working with all levels of an organization.
· Ability to communicate well with others, both verbally and in written format
· Proven ability to troubleshooting/problem solve
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task effectively, and work under pressure
· Possess a technical aptitude
· Ability to communicate constructive feedback
· Able to perform basic mathematic calculations
· Primarily office work- approximately 70%
· Manufacturing work- approximately 30%
· Protracted hours may be required
· Occasional lifting of up to 35 pounds.
· Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for safe conduct on the manufacturing floor and to meet job responsibilities.
Zodiac Northwest Aerospace Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
ID: NAT - 12567