Description de l'offre
Zodiac Seats US, a segment of Zodiac Aerospace, is one of the world's top manufacturers of commercial aircraft seats for airlines and major aircraft manufacturers today. Our primary manufacturing facility is located on a half-million-square foot campus in Gainesville,Texas (approximately 60 miles north of Dallas/Fort Worth). Visit www.zodiacaerospace.com to learn more.
· OCCUPATIONAL SUMMARY:
Rework and troubleshoot the problems of all Zodiac Aerospace seats (Zodiac Seats France, Zodiac Seats UK, Zodiac Seats US and Zodiac Seat Shells) upon arrival at Boeing. Rework areas including BFE, factory and field areas. Rework accomplished must adhere to Zodiac Seats drawings and specifications using approved methods outlined in the applicable company’s process specifications.
· DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assumes all responsibilities for said rework by signing or stamping all paperwork pursuant to the discrepancy and accepted by Boeing QA and customers.
· Sustains a high quality level of workmanship at all times.
· Communicates each day with Lead personnel on all required rework.
· Completes rework in a safe and timely manner concurrent with airplane delivery schedules.
· Responds promptly to all communication (telephone, etc) with Boeing personnel and customers.
· Maintain a good rapport with Boeing personnel and customers.
· Perform other related duties as required.
3. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS :
· Knowledge and Skills:
· Must prove ability to work well with Boeing personnel and customers on all levels of operations.
· Must have the ability to work well with Boeing and customer personnel under stressful situations.
· Must have ability to maintain multiple tasks simultaneously, including the ability to manage assignments from more than one customer during any given day.
· Must have the availability to work various hours, after hours and weekends as needed.
· Knowledge of Zodiac passenger seating preferred.
· Must be able to work unsupervised as well as with other employees.
Education and/or Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· 1-2 years of related experience preferred.
Communication Skills :
· Must have the ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
· Must have speech and hearing abilities that allow individual to communicate clearly and distinctly in English.