Description de l'offre
Zodiac Seats US, a segment of Zodiac Aerospace, is one of the world's top manufacturers of commercial aircraft seats for airlines and major aircraft manufacturers today. Our primary manufacturing facility is located on a half-million-square foot campus in Gainesville, Texas (approximately 60 miles north of Dallas/Fort Worth). Visit www.zodiacaerospace.com to learn more.
Position Duration: Up to 6 months
O CCUPATIONAL SUMMARY:
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for establishing and
maintaining relationships with customers by ensuring that all customer requirements in relation to spare parts are completely met in a timely manner.
The CSR serves as the primary focal point for our organization to our customers for spare parts requirements. In this position, you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our products and exude good customer service capabilities. The CSR is also responsible for communicating customer requirements to all internal customers as necessary. This includes: purchasing, engineering and manufacturing, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
As a member of the Customer Service Team, you are accountable for meeting the monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals as well as on time delivery goals (ZOTD) of the company, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
· DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Acts as the primary liaison between the customer and Zodiac Seats US relative to spare part sales. This includes interfacing with finance, engineering, manufacturing, production control, and purchasing departments as required.
· Prepares Pricing Quotations and follows-up on customer inquiries.
· Process customer purchase orders utilizing internal operating systems and acknowledge delivery date to customer.
· Provide assigned customers weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics relating to lead time and on time delivery performance for their account.
· Monitors sales and delivery of spare part orders for assigned customers. Manage orders to ensure data, dates, and commitments accurately reflect our customer’s expectations.
· Provides technical assistance and information to customers.
· Mitigate complaints and settle customer disputes; to include quality concerns and credit memos.
· Contribute to team success during work load cycles to ensure customer demands are met for all accounts.
· May work on a temporary or rotational basis as a Sales Order Specialist within the Sales & Marketing Department.
· Performs other related duties as required, which includes any customer related items which could include but not limited to: accounts receivable, product support, warranty, or seat related issues.
· Required to complete all direct ship transactions for assigned customers, when applicable.
· QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS :
· Knowledge and Skills:
· Must be proficient in the operation of office computers.
· Must have intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office software products (standard suite of office software products: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, et. al.).
· Must have ability to efficiently perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Must be able to interface with all departments within the company, as well as multi-cultural outside customers.
· Sets high standards of performance for self: assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
· Must be able to work extended hours as needed.
· Education and/or Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Associate Degree in Business or related field is preferred.
· A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a customer related area or proven ability to work well with customers required.
· Participates in company training as required