Zodiac Aerospace is a world leader in aerospace equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft and for helicopters and spacecraft. It develops and manufactures state-of-the-art solutions to improve comfort and facilities on board aircraft and high-technology systems to increase aircraft performance and flight safety. Zodiac Aerospace, a Safran* company since February 2018, has 32,500 employees worldwide and generated revenue of 5.1billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017. Zodiac Aerospace is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange.
* Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with nearly 58,000 employees and sales of 15.8 billion euros in 2016. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
For more information: www.safran-group.com and www.zodiacaerospace.com / Follow @Safran and @ZodiacAerospace on Twitter
The Customer Quality Engineer (CQE) supports the Quality organization and acts as the primary quality interface with one or more customers. The individual in this position serves as a primary contact focal, facilitating customer corrective actions and driving process improvements across the ZWWS site. This individual will also serve on the internal audit team assessing processes to determine adequacy and effectiveness of the existing control environment and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Provides a broad range of Quality support for achieving business objectives to include contract review, requirements dissemination and allocation, facilitating Corrective Action events and implementing process improvements.
· As a member of the Zodiac and ZWWS Quality Team, provides full service support to operations and supply chain to drive a quality and compliance culture that exemplifies Zodiac’s Group Values.
· Provide Continuous Improvement coaching and development across the facility.
· Develop detailed trend and performance analytics to prevent issues from occurring/recurring.
· Facilitate the development and continuous improvement of the QRQC program.
· Function as a leader, facilitator, and performer of complex Root Cause and Corrective Action initiatives using industry proven tools and techniques resulting in “Cant Fail” process improvements.
· Support Operations, Contract, Sales, Purchasing, and Engineering in their efforts to deploy Zero Defect environments in all activities.
· Investigate contractual and regulatory compliance requirements and assess the company’s ability to perform and comply with the stated elements.
· Perform Internal Audits in alignment with AS9100 Rev D standards
· Generate executive level briefing packages with minimal input from leadership
· Establish and implement regular correspondence with prime customers to assure continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
· Support Repair Station Quality operations assuring compliance to FAA requirements
· Respond to inquiries regarding product and process compliance
· Facilitate Lean events across multiple disciplines
· Ensure effective Records and Information management and retention
· Actively engage in the product development states representing quality
· Define and deploy product and process acceptance strategies and plans that maximize value and minimize risk
· Other duties as assigned
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Zodiac Aerospace to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
If you are applying for a job in the United States and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our Human Resources Department at and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
ID: WWs - 9241