Conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements. Analyses system/software requirements to produce business test scenarios, cases & data. Drafts, revises, and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and IT strategy. Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow. Reports bugs, errors & anomalies in defect management system. Coordinates with users to plan user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing. Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will develop test strategies, test plans and test cases for multiple projects. You will collaborate with business analysts, product owners and technical leads to review and set story and feature acceptance criteria. You will contribute to the growth of the team through regular and open feedback.
· Review requirement documents to provide timely and significant feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Provide testing estimates on project specific tasks and deliverables
· Perform functional and non-functional testing – this includes Exploratory Testing which is not based on Test Plan
· Execute testing within the agreed timeline
· Report defects in the tracking tool accurately
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Ensure that new functionality conforms to business requirements and can be successfully deployed to clients
· Assist in developing standardized processes, tools, and methodologies that improve quality and profitability