Description de l'offre
WIDE ANGLE Human Resources is looking for an AUDIOVISUAL PROJECT MANAGER (M/F) for a dynamic startup in Barcelona
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will be in charge of new projects
- technologies and collaboration rooms
- technologies and control rooms
You manage the design, production and management of your deals:
- Dialogue with the client and analysis of his needs. Definition of functional specifications
- In collaboration with the internal technical and commercial teams, choice of optimized solutions – hard and soft – and development of a complete offer
- Management of the installation of this global solution at the customer’s site together with a team of fitters, configuration of hardware and software, training of end users…
- Establishment of a long-term relationship with the client.
These tasks require autonomy but also close teamwork with teams in France, Germany and Spain, as well as external partners and suppliers.
Your profile :
- Scientific higher education or audiovisual engineering background.
- Technical skills in collaboration and/or information technologies
- 2 years (minumum) experience in management of audiovisual integration projects.
- Want to get involved in a start-up that develops innovative concepts
- Curious and autonomous in his work
- English minimum level B2. Another European language (French, Spanish, German) would be an advantage.
- EU work permit
Your work environment:
- A dynamic startup team
- An exciting profession in constant evolution at the crossroads of many skills: new collaboration technologies, multimedia, layout of spaces
- A pleasant working environment in Barcelona
- The opportunity of evolving internationally