Freyssinet Australia Pty Ltd is a multifaceted specialist contractor providing innovative solutions for remediation, post-tensioning and specialist civil engineering. A member of the Soletanche Freyssinet and Vinci Groups, we have an unrivalled reputation in specialized civil engineering across the soils, structures and nuclear sectors. We have local branches in all states and are present in 100 countries around the world.
The position of Site Engineer is accountable for managing parts of projects or smaller projects to ensure zero harm, quality and on time delivery. This position generally focuses on the completion of set tasks and project activities that are core Freyssinet services.
· Work closely with the Project Engineer/ Project Manager/ Construction Manager to deliver project tasks and outcomes in accordance with schedule.
· A strong focus on the safety and quality aspects of the project.
· Reviewing and validating plans and drawings and interface with design engineers and draftsmen to ensure accuracy.
· Complete routine engineering tasks including take offs.
· Application of technical and engineering expertise to the project.
· Engagement and management of sub-contractors, ensuring paperwork is in place, inductions completed, and work standards / schedules are being adhered to.
· Day to day operational and site engagement with clients.
· Under supervision, forecast, program and cost control, building competence and awareness of budget and cost management.
· Perform ITP’s, quality assurance and coordinating sub-contractors on a day to day basis.
Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor of Civil Engineering
· 3-5 years’ experience with remedial or structural steel erection
· Have detailed knowledge of Australian engineering codes and practices.
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
· Cost control, forecasting & Planning
· Be proficient in analyzing, designing and implementing technical tasks related to the specialist works
· The ability to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
VINCI Construction designs and builds structures and infrastructure that address major issues facing society - global warming, population growth and increasing mobility. VINCI Construction is meeting the world's major challenges. With more than 30,000 projects in progress, VINCI Construction is committed across all eight of its businesses to supporting major transformational change worldwide. Our global challenges : demographics, climate, environment, energy. Key figures : - Annual revenue of €14 231 million - 71 401 employees, - Over 30 000 projects each year, - 48% of revenue generated outside France For more informations : www.vinci-construction.com Discover the video portraits of our employees on YouTube and follow our news on LinkedIn : www.linkedin.com/company/vinci-construction