Freyssinet Australia Pty Ltd is a multifaceted specialist contractor providing innovative solutions for remediation, post-tensioning and specialist civil engineering. A member of the Soletanche Freyssinet and Vinci Groups, we have an unrivalled reputation in specialized civil engineering across the soils, structures and nuclear sectors. We have local branches in all states and are present in 100 countries around the world.
The position of Project Engineer is accountable for managing allocated projects to ensure zero harm, quality, on-time delivery, customer satisfaction and profitability. This position will be directing the performance of work, resources and activities on site and will report to a Construction Manager
· The development, review and management of project plans encompassing all elements of project delivery including WH&S, Quality & Environment.
· Proactive leadership and management of safety performance, standards and risk
· Quality management on day to day basis, development of quality procedures according to the specifications of the project and the Australian standard, implementation on site, design review and update.
· Provide technical advice with problem-solving skills. Take initiative, sense of urgency and analysis.
· Establish and maintain project cost control, inclusive of a focus on labor utilization and efficiency.
· Build effective relationships with clients and manage day to day interactions.
· Accurate preparation of various monthly reporting, progress claims and sub-contractor statement.
· Administration of contracts, management of commercial risk in accordance with the DOA.
Skills & Experience:
· Degree in Engineering & Construction or equivalent
· Minimum 7 years Project Engineering experience in the construction industry.
· 3-5 years’ experience with remedial or structural steel erection
· Have demonstrated experience in the planning, scoping and successful delivery of building and/ or Civil infrastructure projects on time and within budget.
· Excellent understanding WH&S, environmental and quality to ensure compliant to project KPIs
· Strong oral and written communication skills including report writing and development of proposals.
· Highly driven self-starter with excellent communication skills.
· Results Driven
· Good relationship skills, Communication and Teamwork.
· Smart, willing to learn and to growth:
· Planning & Organization
· Attention to Detail
VINCI Construction designs and builds structures and infrastructure that address major issues facing society - global warming, population growth and increasing mobility. VINCI Construction is meeting the world's major challenges. With more than 30,000 projects in progress, VINCI Construction is committed across all eight of its businesses to supporting major transformational change worldwide. Our global challenges : demographics, climate, environment, energy. Key figures : - Annual revenue of €14 231 million - 71 401 employees, - Over 30 000 projects each year, - 48% of revenue generated outside France For more informations : www.vinci-construction.com Discover the video portraits of our employees on YouTube and follow our news on LinkedIn : www.linkedin.com/company/vinci-construction