Personal Assistant to CEO Duties include:
- Organizing Chairmans schedule
- Administrative and secratarial tasks
- Helping organize Corporate Events, Consumer Events, PR campaigns, Press Conferences, etc
- Research, collect and organize information
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence
- Attending meetings with the Chairman. Hands on involvement in negotiations and recording meeting discussions
- Drafting letters and documents;
- Initiating telecommunications.
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Assigning work to contractors, vendors, clerical staff, subcontractors and companies; following up on results.
- Preparing reports.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies;
- evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies;
- verifying receipt of supplies.
Ideal candidate profile
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- An outgoing personality
- Administrative Writing Skills,
- Reporting Skills,
- Supply Chain Management,
- Microsoft Office Skills,
- Time Management,
- Presentation Skills,
- Excellent Verbal Communication