Within the Connected Car team in Valeo Service Activity, you're in charge of the project to develop applications linked to the connected vehicle and connected component. You have the following missions :
1. Develop Smartphone applications to deliver the target services to each stakeholder
- Collect and use data about the connected vehicle market,
- Develop proof of concept for testing and sets up applications
- Support the divisions of Valeo Service in their IoT application projects
2. Be the privileged interface for the agency for the implementation
- Develop projects with the agency in charge of the implementation, about the design of the applications, the use, etc.
Pour postuler :
• Niveau visé de diplôme : BAC+4/5 informatics/ software engineer
Outils informatiques : programming codes, web application development
• Langues : Fluent in English and French
o Personnalité : Strong interest on IoT applied to vehicle
o Experience in IoT is recommended
o Analytical skills
o Good level of autonomy, well organized
Reçois les offres qui te correspondent par email !
Des milliers de jobs sont disponibles pour toi sur Wizbii :)
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2014, the Group generated sales of €12.7 billion and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 133 production sites, 16 research centers, 34 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 78,500 people in 29 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index.
Valeo Service, Valeo's aftermarket activity, sells a wide range of products and top quality services (catalogues, marketing tools, training and diagnostic tools) to car dealerships, spare parts distributors and independent garages in more than 100 countries around the world.