Site internet: http://www.valeo.com/fr.html
Software Expertise Engineer Cyber Security (M/W)Site presentation
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions, the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2014, the Group generated sales of 12.7 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in R&D. Valeo has 133 plants, 16 research centers, 34 development centers, 15 distribution platforms and employs 81,200 people in 29 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on Euronext Paris and is a member of the CAC 40 index. The Creteil site is a R&D center dedicated to advanced projects, as alternators, starter-alternators and electronic machines. GEEDS is a Valeo R&D transversal entity. GEEDS is the owner of Electronics standard and methodology for Valeo group including software, support group development toward best quality, and provide innovative technologies.
The Software Expertise Engineer participates to develop Valeo expertise around Cyber Security in order to feed group software standards /methodology /tooling strategy in relation with GEEDS (Group Electronics Expertise and Development Services) teams (Europe and Cairo), worldwide Business group software entities and international ecosystem.
He/She communicates across Valeo Software Network, and outside the group in order to build international recognition and meet the high customer's expectations in that domain.
As a Software Expertise Engineer, your main missions are to:
- Develop Cyber Security activity according to Valeo GEEDS TDP (Technology Development Plan).
- Insure correct deliveries of GEEDS projects (Quality, Cost and Delay).
- Participate to develop Cyber Security expertise in order to feed group software standards/ methodology/ tooling strategy in relation with GEEDS Teams.
- Perform technical reviews on projects.
- Perform support in operational projects and entities.
- Regular Communication: Internal (GEEDS Project Management Committee) and External Communication
- Represents Valeo in external organizations (consortiums, communities, etc)
International Mobility (Mainly France, Germany, Ireland, Egypt)
Education & training
Engineer Diploma in Electronics or Software. Analysis methods (ETSI TVRA, Common Criteria, ISO 27K) applied in embedded domain. Skills in Can, OBD/UDS, HW are appreciated.
Areas of experience
Significant experience in embedded software development > 4 years. Experience in Cyber Security issues in embedded domain.
Equal opportunities (gender, disabilities, mature workers, nationality, etc.) is at the heart of Valeo's recruitment policy.