Description de l'offre
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2017, the Group generated sales of €18.6 billion euros and invested over 12% of its original equipment sales in research and development. At December 31, 2017, Valeo has 184 production sites, 20 Research centers, 35 Development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 111 600 people in 33 countries throughout the world.
Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index.
Valeo has 4 Business Groups, comprising 16 Product Groups, supplying the original equipment market and the aftermarket. The Business Groups are Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems, and Visibility Systems.
Visibility Systems Business Group offers solutions for all weather and driving conditions in order to see and be seen. The systems developed by this Business Group contribute to safety by improving visibility of the vehicle and the driver’s visibility, while saving energy.
This Business Group comprises two Product Groups: Lighting Systems and Wiper Systems.
- Respect and ensure compliance with the IProM procedure (VALEO Procedure).
- Manage the industrial schedule, resources and budget of the project.
- Responsible for the manufacturing and assembly of the product and management of the team in terms of industrial aspects (other Project Team Members and contributors, such as: Tools, Buyer, Logistics ...).
- Alert managers when standards are not met.
- Represent the industrial organization of the project in internal or external meetings (clients, suppliers).
- Define with the project team the process, in order to respect the objectives of performance and cost.
- Respect and ensure compliance with safety and Valeo Production System rules and guidelines during the development of the process.
- Ensure adequate interaction with the product development team to perform simultaneous engineering, especially with optical and quality engineers to ensure the development of specific photometric control means for injected lenses.
- Manage process development documentation.
- To organize pre-series tests in the framework of IProM's 'Production in series' activity, with progressively increased volumes, in order to obtain a seamless start-up of the customer's production after the end of the day.
Respect for :
- All quality standards guarantee the conformity of our customers, products and services.
- All environmental, health and safety standards comply with the HSE (health, safety, environment system).
- Manage the relevant sections of the site's Safety, Quality and Environment Policy.
- Assembly cycle time, tool specifications, PFMEA update, budget management, tool receptions and specific adjustments, reduce tracking, SOP.
- Experience plan to manage between Quality Project Team Members, followed by definition of packaging with supply chain.
In order to properly manage customer satisfaction activities and achieve the objectives of the CAA at SOP, the process Project Team Member is attached to the assembly APU.
Education (s) : Mechanical or General engineer
Experience(s) : 2 years in process development or production ideally in the automotive industry.
Technical knowledge: Process engineering and development
Time measurement and line balancing
Knowledge in the assembly of plastic parts, plastic injection process and surface treatment (metallization, varnishing, painting ...)
Language: Fluent English