R&D MANAGEMENT CONTROLLER M/W
Site internet: http://www.valeo.com/fr.html
R&D MANAGEMENT CONTROLLER M/WSite presentation
VALEO is one of the major automotive equipment producers. We are fully dedicated to the production of components, integrated systems and modules for automotive industry. The group employs 73 thousand people in 29 countries, for a global turnover of 11,8 billion Euros (2012 figures). VALEO Comfort and Driving Assistance is one of the four Business groups. We reached 2,5 billion Euros in 2012. We develop and produce keyless access and starting systems, radio remote-keys and receivers, body-controllers, telematics control units etc. Our R&D and operational sites are mainly located in France, China, Hungary, Mexico and United States.
· Projects follow up : Present status and reforecast of the profitability with the project manager. Analysis of the bill of material.
· Review of the customer bidding.
· Follow up of the R&D expenses ; Contribution to the R&D forecast
· Contact between the Product Group and its subsidiaries, in France and abroad.
· Follow up of the financial data reporting, consolidations and analysis (R&D hours, expenses and revenues; order intakes, order book and targets, project indicators)
· Perform specific analysis regarding R&D and projects
· Participation in monthly closings & forecasts, budget & business plan periods.
Education & training
· Education: Business School and/or management universities, Bac+5 at least · Profile: Rigor, organizational and analytical skills, problem solving, proactive behavior, autonomy, dead
Areas of experience
First professional experience in controlling An interest for R&D
Equal opportunities (gender, disabilities, mature workers, nationality, etc.) is at the heart of Valeo's recruitment policy.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Recheche d'un contrat d'apprentissage
Embedded Automotive Engineer
Recherche d'un emploi