EMC Test Technician M/W
EMC Test Technician M/WSite presentation
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions, the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2015, the Group generated sales of €14.5 billion and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 134 plants, 17 research centers, 35 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 82,800 people in 30 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index. The mission of the Powertrain Systems Business Group is to develop innovative powertrain solutions aimed at reducing fuel consumption and co2 emissions, without compromising on the pleasure and dynamics of driving. These innovations cover a complete product range, from the optimization of internal combustion engines to the varying degrees of electrification of vehicles, from stop-start systems to the electric car. Equal opportunities (gender, disabilities, mature workers, nationality, etc.) are at the heart of Valeo's recruitment policy.
The main mission of this position is:
To be in charge of performing EMC tests on several product lines:
- analyzing the EMC test plan to setup the test and apply the relevant parameters,
- perform the EMC tests and analyze the results after each sweep,
- insure the good quality level of tests performed,
- communicate daily the results and analysis to project team,
- Write the final report to formalize the conformity judgement.
He will integrate Cergy, in our EMC laboratory targeted to be accredited COFRAC and recognized by several OEM. As a result, he will have to understand and respect our Quality Management System, and be an active member of the continuous improvement.
Moreover, the main responsibilities are :
- Communicate daily the results of tests performed
- Insure the quality of the tests performed and the correct analysis
- Participate the equipment management (calibration campaign, relation with suppliers, etc...)
- Participate to calibration of test benches
- Manage the samples to be tested
- Verify reports from other members and/or train new comers (competence levels 3&4)
- Invoice time spent on the projects on time and at the good level
- Respect the processes defined to be compliant to COFRAC accreditation
- Declare any process malfunction with the QRQC tool, and put in place the right corrections
- Participate actively to continuous improvement, taking in charge improvement projects linked to testing process, equipment, 5S, etc...
Activity follow up and Reporting:
- Respect the objective defined for the setup time
- Insure the delivery of reports 3 weeks after end of tests, at the good quality level
- Report the good practices to be deployed within the Service Line
Education & training
Areas of experience
3-4 years of experience
Equal opportunities (gender, disabilities, mature workers, nationality, etc.) is at the heart of Valeo's recruitment policy.