PG SQA Quality Engineer
Site internet: http://www.valeo.com/fr.html
PG SQA Quality EngineerSite presentation
VALEO IS AN AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLIER, PARTNER TO ALL AUTOMAKERS WORLDWIDE. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. IN 2015, THE GROUP GENERATED SALES OF €14.5 BILLION and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 134 production sites, 17 research centers, 35 development centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 82,800 people in 30 countries throughout the world. The Visibility Systems Business Group designs and produces efficient and innovative systems which support the driver and passengers whatever the weather, day and night, and in their various on-board activities.
Main missions of the Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer are:
Application of Group Standards with External suppliers
Validation of Supplier components on time vs. project milestones
Technical expertise for Problem Solving / incidents created by suppliers in projects and current production
Some of the responsibilities:
- Provide to Product Group Sourcing Committee -conducting Supplier selection for projects- recommendation on the Supplier capability proposed for sourcing inherent to the commodity he or she is responsible for in his or her region of operation
- Validate with purchasing network that VRFs are updated according to Group standards
- Raise to Project Quality and Project Purchasing and Commodity Purchaser - all technical issues encountered by the suppliers requiring a modification of the drawing, specification or VRF
- Management of incidents created by a supplier falling in his or her region of operation and the commodity in charge
- Perform Audits.
- Validate CSL1 and CSL2 requested to a supplier by a Valeo site falling in his or her region of operation and the commodity in charge
- Support Group Segment SQA Leader in the preparation of the Top Worst Suppliers meetings when supplier improvement is required
- Responsible for the key indicators for the scope of his or her region of operation and the commodity in charge
Education & training
Masters in Engineering
Areas of experience
Minimum 3 years experience in supplier auditing Experience in packaging appreciated Business trips (suppliers) English mandatory
Equal opportunities (gender, disabilities, mature workers, nationality, etc.) is at the heart of Valeo's recruitment policy.