If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength, and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
We are looking for Assistant Finance Business Partner Manager. This role is based in Turkey and would be responsible for TUI/RUB finance business partnering for Unilever International. Unilever International Finance team is the partner for Growth, Profitability and Stewardship. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for the right person to demonstrate ownership of the full P&L of the designated geography, develop all rounded finance and business acumen across Finance Business Partnering, Finance Excellence and Controlling space for Unilever International, and would allow an ambitious and successful candidate to progress further within the organisation and within their career.
Performance Management and Information Management
· Drive the development and be the key owner of Information and Performance Management capabilities for the Unilever International through development of sharp and highly automated Performance Management Review Decks and Data Analytics.
· Co-lead monthly reporting process setup and continuous improvement to ensure timely, transparent, accurate and complete reporting.
· Actively coordinate with the appropriate Unilever stakeholders to plug or dock Unilever International processes into existing Opco Finance operating framework.
Finance Business Partnering
· Finance Business partner and trusted finance advisor to assist the Finance Manager, the Business Development Team across Africa, to drive performance management, decision support, strategy formulation and strategy into action.
· Co-lead and drive MCO/CCBT discussions to ensure alignment across internal and external stakeholders.
· Prepare the various ad-hoc analysis for Business Review Meetings and / Board meetings; prepare rolling forecasts and business plans for both brands/channel/geography.
· Manage month end activities of the geography scope: Monthly TTS/BMI Accruals and customer claims review to ensure timely, accurate recognition expenses.
· Co-lead and drive Pricing Framework for customers in the geographical scope to ensure profitability and growth based on intended market strategy.
· Co-lead and drive Quarterly and Monthly Marketing Activity Plan (MAP) process to ensure Efficiency of investments (ROMI) on TTS/BMI spends.
· Managing customer creation endorsement and credit review for credit limits and credit terms.
· Ensure efficient Working Capital via Debtors Management procedures: Claims, Invoicing review and outstanding items
· Manage and improve financial business processes, and ensure financial records are in-compliance with GFCF and Internal UI/UAPL policies, procedures and external/SOX controls requirements
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Financial Analysis, Information Management roles.
· Experience in one of the Business partnering roles: Supply Chain, Information Management or high level business partnering
· Global & regional experience
· Experience in Tax / Controlling
· Fully Qualified Accountant preferably with CIMA/CA equivalent