Description de l'offre
Background & Purpose of the Job
The position will focus on leveraging data to drive profitable growth for Unilever at Meijer and HEB. The position is in Grand Rapids, MI and reports to the Meijer Team Lead. This position will entail proactive analysis of events and trends, including critical initiatives such as Net-Revenue-Management and e-commerce. The position will require proficient skills in managing Meijer and HEB systems, Nielsen, IRI and Unilever sales reporting systems. The person is responsible for weekly reporting and analysis. Primary interactions will be with Unilever's Meijer and HEB teams. Over time, interaction with Unilever's HQ teams and the customers is likely.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
1. The position will require timely communication and in depth analytical support focused on business solutions. The person is expected to develop a strong working knowledge of reporting systems and demonstrate the ability to capture information to incorporate into insight based selling stories via Excel and PowerPoint presentations, providing regular business updates and bringing new opportunities to teams.
2. The position will require an intense understanding and use of Meijer and HEB systems (Shopperview, RSI, etc) to understand root causes of Sales and Profit growth, Shipments vs. Consumption, Promotional Evaluation, Market Share, and more.
3. The position will require the ability to retrieve and analyze Nielsen, IRI and Unilever Sales system data to provide professional presentations in Power Point on brand and category trends (to include market share and distribution/ranking reports).
4. This position will engage in strategic projects including E-commerce, cross-category scale events, integrating acquired brands, managing divested brands, best practice sharing, onboarding and more.
5. This position will have frequent virtual interaction with the HEB team (Skype, etc.) and require travel to San Antonio a few days per month (likely 2-3 consecutive days, once per month).
· You're a born leader: At Unilever, everyone has a responsibility to take the lead, and everyone has an opportunity to make a difference. Leadership is about impact and behavior, not job titles and work levels – it is everyone's business, not just manager's business
· You're a dot connector: Seeks to understand broader business goals and plans and ensures that goals/plans in own unit/location are not in conflict; shares best practices.
· You're a changemaker: Focuses effort on continuous improvement, work simplification, and the elimination of non-value-added work.
What You'll Need To Succeed
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
Computer skills required: Excel & Power Point.
Familiarity with Nielsen is preferred.
Customer Management, Customer Service or Finance background is a plus.
Breakthrough Thinking - The position will require initiative on the part of the person to work independently and deliver results.
Problem Solving -Will need to exercise good judgment and routinely make decisions to support the day to day business.
Organizational Awareness - Will need to reach out too many different levels of the organization in order to solve problems and gather information for decision making.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
[*Internal Only* By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.]
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.