Description de l'offre
This role is responsible for sourcing talent from across North America to fill the needs in various areas of the business. For the most part, you will be sourcing for all actively open roles and passive pipelining projects within a specific business group. You'll be the main point of contact for candidates and will be responsible for maintaining positive relationships with prospective talent. Are you an outgoing person with a passion for recruitment? Do you think you have a match-maker's eye? If so, read on!
Who You Are & What You'll Do
You will be reporting into the North America Recruitment Manager and be surrounded by a rock star team of Talent Advisors, Recruiters, and Sourcers. In your direct team, your Talent Advisor will guide you through the intricacies of your client group and be your anchor to the business. To make sure that the best talent you scout gets in the door, there will also be dedicated recruiters working with hiring managers to close requisitions as quickly as possible. Together, you'll all ensure that amazing matches are made for the business and the candidates.
· You're a dot connector: You have an eye for finding suitable candidates with the right competencies, and we have hiring managers waiting to meet your picks!
· You're a changemaker: You'll get to change the sourcing game by applying social media skills to promote our brands and find talent in a way no one else can!
· You're a story teller: You'll be talking to candidates about your amazing company experiences so they can see why Unilever is the place to be!
· You're a paradox navigator: You'll find that sweet spot between locating the right candidate at the right time or maintaining the relationship for a future hire!
· You love to win, and have fun doing it: You'll be able to attract talent for the business who matches this mentality too!
What You'll Need To Succeed
· Education: Minimum requirement Bachelor's degree, preferably in a relevant field
· Experience: 2-3 years of recruitment experience is preferred, but we welcome fast learners with a thirst for growth and passion for recruiting
· Systems: Previous experience in Taleo and/or Workday system is preferred or you must be comfortable learning new systems. Familiarity with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required.
· Personal: We're looking for energetic and passionate individuals who want to be part of a dynamic environment. You must able to work well on a large, fast paced team. This job requires excellent interpersonal skills to talk to candidates via email and phone.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Unilever
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.